Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My Jan. 1st TDIPT Offering - News & Views


Found this gals blog...Quill Cottage...she has great tutorials for paper shoes, & how to create a fibre bird's nest  & other interesting mixed media projects. Love her ephemera shoe kits, her writing & photography...a inspiring place visit!





A little reminder that I will be listing some new pieces on the TDIPT Mercantile site January 1st. Please feel free to join my mailing list so that you can receive notices of impending web-sales. Below are some photos of one of the pieces that will be available for purchase.  

Willard Wee Mouse Pin-Keep



Aged Onasburg fabric pin-cushion, cross stitched details, old buttons, rusty pins, needles & sewing bobbin.



 
Cherish







Hanging wool strawberry with stitched details. Glass candlestick stand.

 

Williard is hand-painted & stands 4"  tall. He is a wool felt fabric mouse with glass bead eyes, bead buttons, suede tail & chenille stem feet. This piece is 10"  inches tall & will come signed & dated with a primitive tag.




Willard is $115.00 US plus $12.00 US for shipping to anywhere in the US or Canada. Price includes insurance. He will be available for purchase January 1st on TDIPT. This is an adult collectors piece & is not suitable for children.
Note ~ Your questions answered: If you are interested in this piece or any other ones that will be available please go to my TDIPT page the evening of Dec 31st at about 9 pm EDT. This is the time my listing will begin...you can email me that evening if you want to purchase a piece or email me the morning of January 1st.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Paypal is preferred but I will accept International Registered Bank or Postal Money orders. Sorry, but I do not accept personal cheques. All pieces will be shipped by airmail with insurance.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Commissions
Sorry, but at this time I am not accepting any commissions...My goal right now is to focus all my time & energy on designing new pieces, taking classes to improve my skills & finishing up previous commissions. Plus, I am trying to sell my home & am in the middle of helping my parents to clear out their home...just way to much on my plate right now...I do apologize as I love to create for you. Please email me with your requests later in the new year...summer is slower & I will have more time then. Thanks for your support of my work...it is much appreciated!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Last but not least...I have also been working pretty hard at learning the art of bear making & want to eventually design some of my own mohair critters...I have so much I want to learn & not enough time in the day to learn it...also, make sure you become a follower & stay tuned for my blog giveaway that will take place in the middle of January...January Blues is the theme & there will be three wee wonderful groups of goodies & one wee fuzzy to give away...

Stay Warm, Susan



Christmas Cuddles


7 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I was looking at your creations again, not sure if I can make things like that, but will see what I come up with this year. I have been stocking up on roving with my coupons.

Debbie

The French Bear said...

OMG I am soooo excited, I hope I can be the first to purchase him!!!!! I will set my alarm!!!!
It is so cold, unbelievable isn't it?
I hope it warms up a tad for the holidays!!!!
Hugs to you my dear friend!
I can't wait to see your mohair line of bears!!!
How exciting for you!
Margaret B

Cassie Shella said...

Your critters are just beautiful! I love them. Would love to learn how to make one of my own. Have a great Holiday Season...

Theresa said...

Susan,

Willard is soooooo cute!!! I just love your little mice. :) Also I wanted to mention that you make me feel very grateful that where I live it isn't as cold as where you are. Happy Holidays to you....stay warm. :)

icandy... said...

susan, you truly have the sweetest creations... they are amazing! keep us posted!
happy holidays to you and yours!
ox
christina

Beedeebabee said...

Willard is just so very ADORABLE! I love your little mice! Cute, cute, CUTE!!! =D

BumbleVee said...

I love your cute little mice....what sweeties!

Related Posts with Thumbnails