Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter From Tucson

Just thought I would check in & wish you all a Happy Easter. I am still vacationing in Tucson & am going home this Monday. It has been a nice holiday for myself & my hubby....Hubs attended a conference & I spent the majority of my time touring around all the antique/thrift stores. It is a mixed media artist's paradise down here; some of the antique stores had booths loaded with every type of paper ephemera you could wish for. Stacks & stacks of old cabinet cards, vintage photos, maps, antique books, you name it they had it. Wish I would have brought another suitcase.

Today we are going downtown to do a walking tour of all these old mansions/houses which have been turned into art galleries...hoping for some fresh inspiration to take home & apply to my own artwork. Well I shall sign off for now & I will be back with lots of great Tucson photos to share with you.
Cheerio & Happy Easter!
Warmly, Susan

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails